In order to get NSTokenField (or NSTextField) play well with a ScrollView, you should:
- Pin the fixed edges (in my case: Top / Bottom / Left)
- Leave alone the edges that can grow (again, in my case: Right)
- Set a placeholder Intrinsic Size, to keep IB happy
- Override intrinsicContentSize
- Pinning the TokenField to every single edge simply causes the container view to assume the actual TokenField’s size (and thus, kills the scrolling behavior).
- Sample code available here!
This error, thrown while trying to install an old macOS version (probably in a VM!) is caused by an expired certificate.
Good news is: this can be fixed, by deleting a file within the installer itself:
- Right click on the Installer XXX.dmg
- Click over Show Package Contents
- Open Contents > Shared Support
- Nuke InstallInfo.plist
In roughly 35 years (wow I’m a bit old!!) I never ever got a postcard. Up until today!!
Thank you Thuy, this is an AMAZING gift. Will live on my desk from now on! ❤️